(Click in the line above for our latest bulletins.)


December 25: From the Pastor's Desk...

My Dear Parishioners,


I WISH ALL OF YOU A BLESSED CHRISTMAS, AND MAY THE SPIRIT AND JOY OF THIS FEAST FILL YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR HOME!


A warm word of welcome and joy to all who come to Holy Cross on this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to celebrate the joy and peace of this special night and day. We welcome all of our family and friends, college students, those who have traveled from near and far to come here to celebrate Mass and to be with family and friends.


I wish you the peace, joy and hope which are so much a part of this special eve and day. Let the Gospel message of the birth of Christ take root in your heart, let the sound of the Christmas carols bring peace to your life, and finally may the peace and joy of God’s special grace take root in your hearts.


Please remember that the parish office will be closed this entire week so that all might enjoy the peace and relaxation that this holiday offers. I, myself, am looking forward to simply relaxing and taking it easy. Note that there will be no weekday Masses on Wednesday and Thursday, but there will be a special Mass at 9 am on Friday, the Feast of the Holy Family. Next weekend, our Mass on Saturday will be our regular schedule, Mass at 4 pm on New Year’s Eve and Masses on New Year’s Day will be at 8 am and 10 am. I also wish all of you a very happy and hopefully prosperous New Year.

Please remember that I will be gone from the parish the week after New Year’s. I will be joining my Norbertine community for our annual spiritual retreat at St. Norbert Abbey. Also remember that, should you have an emergency or a serious need, I am available through my cell phone, so
please do not hesitate to call (920)619-7844. Know that I shall keep you, your families, and your needs in my thoughts and prayers while I am on retreat and I ask you to do the same for me, especially as we embark on a new year.


Oremus pro invicem,
Fr. Tom


Related link: 12.25.11 Church Bulletin

No comments: