(Click in the line above for our latest bulletins.)


Faith Formation News

FAITH FORMATION NEWS
WEDNESDAY:
Oct. 19
Grades 1 – 6: 5:30 – 6:30pm
Grades 7 – 10: 6:45 – 8:00pm
Confirmation Class: 6:45 – 8:00pm
SUNDAY: Oct. 23 Sunday School: 10am – 11am

ALTAR SERVER TRAINING
Wednesday, Oct. 19 – 5:30-6:30pm in church

YOUTH STEWARDSHIP CORNER
I shared my TIME and TALENT by:
 I helped my Mom teach her class,
 I helped someone in Walmart,
 I am praying for the needy,
 I shared my chair,
 I raked my old neighbors lawn
Total TREASURE shared: $2.25

TUITION HELP NEEDED / SPONSOR A STUDENT
If you would like to help with tuition aid or sponsor a needy family to attend our Faith Formation classes, your help would be greatly appreciated. Just call the Faith Formation Office at 468-6554.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!

No comments: