Saturday, June 25th, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Sunday, June 26th, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
SATURDAY, JUNE 25 5 PM - 10 PM
* Sheepshead Tournament @ 6:30 (the evening before the Church Picnic). Cost : $5, includes one beverage. Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
* Beer and food will be sold during the tournament, including Happy Joe's Pizza and Scott May's jambalaya
* Live music by LedgeRock with a new horn section
* Gnome Games in the gym for the kids
SUNDAY, JUNE 26 10 AM POLKA MASS 11 AM - 5 PM PICNIC
* Outdoor Polka Mass with the Jerry Voelker Band (10 AM)
* BONELESS BOOYAH by Ben Gersek, a corn roast, pizza, burgers, brats etc., ice cold beer
* Inflatables and kids games
* Raffle and silent auctions.
* Don't forget the lovely ladies in the kitchen serving up yummy desserts and frozen treats!
* Our Sunday band will be Tuscan Road, from Wausau; an up and coming country-rock band.
(Click in the line above for our latest bulletins.)