(Click in the line above for our latest bulletins.)


Are You Willing to Brave the Shave?

Hi everyone!

This is Beaux Myers with an update on the St. Baldrick's event planned for Friday, May 27th at Holy Cross Catholic School.

Are you willing to "Brave the Shave"?

If you or your child are planning to shave your head, you must get a participant agreement form from my Mom-Mrs. Jacques. You can e-mail her at mjacques@holycrossfamily.org. We have to have this form with parents' permission. You need to go out to the St. Baldrick's website to register and start getting your sponsors! Everyone who gets $50.00 or more in pledges gets a t-shirt. Remember, every dollar we raise helps find a cure for Childhood cancer.

For those of you that want to be involved, but don't want to shave your head, I have some exciting news!

I am selling green St. Baldrick's wristbands for $2.00! I only have a small amount of these available, so please let me know right away if you would like to purchase one! Trust me, the kids will like these and want one! I am proudly wearing mine already!

Also, I am selling Lucky Charms. These are circles with the St. Baldricks Logo and these are also jean passes. They are $2.00 each and only one person per Lucky charm...sorry, no families for the jean pass. If your kids are like me, I am hoping my mom will buy enough for me to wear jeans the rest of the school year---except for church days. These Lucky Charms will be proudly displayed throughout the gym on the day of the event.

Please plan to attend the shaving event. It will be a lot of fun! We will be serving a picnic lunch of hamburgers, hot dogs and brats that day'! All proceeds will benefit St. Baldrick's.

Holy Cross, Let's Conquer Kids Cancer!

thanks,
Beaux



P.S. I will be at the Family supper tomorrow night if you have any questions or would like to buy the wristbands and Lucky Charms

No comments: