(Click in the line above for our latest bulletins.)


Happy Thanksgiving!

By Faith Formation Director Marti Burkard

As we approach the Thanksgiving Holiday tomorrow it is a time for prayerful gratitude. I am grateful for so many things as I am about to celebrate my 4th Thanksgiving with our Holy Cross Parish Family. I am especially grateful to you and for you. You are the primary educators in the faith of your child, and you allow me to share in that challenge and privilege. Thank you.

As your Director of Faith Formation, I am committed to presenting experiences of faith to your children in the classroom that affirm the experience of faith being lived in your homes. Making this connection is critical to your child's faith formation. Each day I more powerfully sense the grace of God at work in my life through the wonderful children and families that make up our parish and Faith Formation Program. I hope that your Thanksgiving holiday is wonderful, and that you are full of wonder at the marvels of God's loving presence in our lives. As we thank God for all the gifts he has given to us, let us also prayerfully renew our commitment to one another to work together in sharing our faith with your children.

No comments: