(Click in the line above for our latest bulletins.)


Comments from the Holy Cross Parish Retreat at St. Norbert Abbey





The 50 individuals that participated in the Holy Cross Parish Retreat Day with Bishop Robert Morneau at St. Norbert Abbey had many wonderful things to say about the experience. Here is a sampling of the comments from our retreatants:

“This is my first retreat and was a very positive experience. I enjoyed the Abbey setting and wish I had more time to read and learn from all the things around the Abbey. Bishop Morneau was an excellent leader – made me think and reflect on issues in my life.”

“I really enjoyed this retreat experience. The schedule changes went very smoothly and Bishop Bob was a wonderfully gifted speaker! His words work to inspire and reignited my faith. The food was also very nice! Thanks for putting this together!”

“This day was just wonderful! It was super! Bishop Morneau was outstanding as usual and I like having it here at the Abbey. Thank you so much for arranging this day for us. It is what I needed as I go back to work.”

“I found the day very reflective and Bishop Morneau was excellent as always. The day was relaxing, the food was great! I enjoyed the whole experience!” Thank you!

The Spiritual Life Committee
The Annual Holy Cross Retreat Day is sponsored by the Spiritual Life Committee at Holy Cross Parish. The purpose of the Spiritual Life Committee is to make available to members of the parish a means to grow in their spirituality. The committee works together to provide retreats, special Liturgical Seasonal sessions and social gatherings that enhance their understanding of the Catholic faith. Interested in joining? We always welcome new members! Contact the parish office for more information: holycross@new.rr.com.



No comments: