(Click in the line above for our latest bulletins.)


Called to Witness: Barb Trabert

Name: Barb Trabert

Volunteer position at Holy Cross: Faith Formation teacher

What grade do you teach? Ninth grade

How many years have you taught in a Faith Formation Program? Two years

What do you enjoy about sharing your faith in our Holy Cross Faith Formation Program? I think I have the smartest and most enthusiastic and best class of students. I enjoy seeing them each week. I am pleased to say that I am learning a lot in this 9th grade curriculum! Our course is "Sacraments & Prayer," and in preparing to teach and in teaching the course I am finding much personal growth in my faith.

What do you do in your free time? We love scouting, so quite a bit of my free time is dedicated to various projects and activities for Troop 1041. Additionally, camping, kayaking, walking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, grouse hunting, gardening, reading, and playing endless fetch with the dog. I love to be outside! Also, we've recently put a ping-pong table in the basement, so we're a bit crazy with playing lots of ping pong lately!

No comments: