(Click in the line above for our latest bulletins.)


Called to Witness: Ashley Prest

Name: Ashley Prest

Volunteer position at Holy Cross: Faith Formation teacher

What grade do you teach? Grade 1

How many years have you taught in a Faith Formation Program? One year at Holy Cross (three years at St. Jerome Parish Oconomowoc, WI.)

What do you enjoy about sharing your faith in our Holy Cross Faith Formation Program? I love being able to share my faith with the youth. The youth are so impressionable and it is so fulfilling to be able to spread God’s word to those I teach.

What do you do in your free time? In my free time I enjoy traveling---I hope travel the globe! I also really enjoy volunteering. Throughout my life I have been blessed with some incredible opportunities to become involved in mission work in the USA, Guatemala and Kenya. It has been through these opportunities that I have been able to learn, grow and share my faith.

No comments: